Burn out syndrome. This past 2 weeks I felt so demotivated, drained out, unhealthy. My sleeping pattern changed. I hardly get good night sleep thus I have to sleep after Fajr, which is really not good. I am chasing away my Rezqi. This vicious cycle continues for several weeks.
Today I had a talk with Humaira, my lab mate. She suggested so many ways to break that cycle. Of course you have to strive hard. Once I overcome that challenge, I'll be ok. I believes stress and not eating well are the main contributors to my problem. Plus watching TV and play with gadget are also contributing to it.
My pledge,
1. I will start exercise regularly
2. I will eat healthily (despite the inability to cook)
3. I will set my sleeping hour
4. I will learn to control my stress and channel it to other activities
All the best to me. (Its already 16 days after new year. Half of it spent wastefully despite the new year resolution, pledge, preparation and determination that I put in. I'll try my very best plus I still have 349 days to spend wisely. The good thing is I already get use to "do it now" attitude once I decided to change for better.)
I really have to pray hard and put my soul to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment